公司地址: 3452 E FOOTHILL BLVD, SUITE 805PASADENA, CA 91107
Located in Pasadena, CA, Nishan International focuses on culture-exchange related promotion and publication, education and innovative lifestyle products.
职位: Marketing Associate
类别: Full Time
地点: Los Angeles, CA
The role of the Marketing Associate is to support the goals of Nishan’s marketing strategy, include helping to plan and implement marketing programs developed by the Marketing Director within specified budget and deadlines. The Marketing Associate will also assist with online campaigns, advertisements, collateral, brochures, webinars, sales support needs, the website, and social media. An entry-level opportunity, this job requires excellent organization and planning skills, the ability to prioritize between multiple tasks, a strong proficiency in written and verbal communication, and an aptitude for attention to detail.
Implementation of Marketing Plans and Special Projects
- Support Marketing Director’s implementation of strategic multi-channel sales and marketing plans as directed in a timely and responsive manner.
- Work with Marketing Director, support developing marketing plans for key projects and channels.
- Support Marketing Director in communication with authors / media / sales channels.
- Conduct market research to identify key associations, publications, ad opportunities, etc. to support marketing planning.
- Complete ad hoc projects as identified by Marketing Director.
Campaign, Website, and Social Media
- Create ads, email campaigns, social media campaigns, and direct mail with direction from the Marketing Director.
- Facilitate execution on anything that needs to be created or changed on our website (events, partnerships, SEO etc).
- Help create landing pages, headlines and short form copy of campaigns as needed.
- Manage Nishan’s social media accounts and ensure our social media initiatives are carried out appropriately.
Product /Market Research and Knowledge
- Continually develop product, market, and competitor knowledge through conventions, editorial, author, and customer communication.
- Work with Marketing Director, develop and implement market research plans for new areas of interest in line with company’s overall development
Event Execution and Conference Attendance
- Support Marketing Director in organizing promotional events – coordinating between departments within the company, liaison with vendors, media relations and guest attendance; on-site supervision during the events; post-event summary and follow-ups
- Assist with planning and executing conference attendance, including booth setup and teardown, in-booth collateral and other materials, special events both in and outside of the exhibit hall as needed
Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing or a related field
At least 1-2 years of marketing, sales, or related job experience preferred
Industry experience in cultural exchange, education, public relations, publication and international trade a plus
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
SEO knowledge preferred
Knowledge on Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Excellent written and oral communication skills, both in English and Chinese Mandarin
Superior planning and organizational skills
Be able to travel to at least 3-4 conferences per year (domestic or international)