BOXI Interactive Corporation
公司地址: Culver City, California
Founded in Los Angeles in 2014, BOXI Interactive is a passionate collective of game industry veterans and experts, with decades of experience on AAA Console, PC and mobile titles. Hits from our team include Starcraft 2, Call of Duty, Nazi Zombies, The Last of Us, H1Z1, and Doom to name just a few. We are on a mission to explore the new frontier of VR gaming and strive to make the true immersive experiences by exploring the impossibilities.
职位: Unity3d C# Software Engineer
地点: Los Angeles, CA
BOXI Interactive is seeking a talented Unity 3D software engineer to work on a mobile (iOS/Android) product. BOXI Interactive was founded by game industry veterans, who have years of experiences on Mobile/PC/Console game development and have shipped AAA titles: Starcraft2, Call of Duty series, etc. Our focus is on creating fun mobile games that will keep players engaged for years to come.
- Write well architected and robust code in a game development environment.
- Develop and maintain systems for touch-based player controls, sophisticated UI/UX, player metrics.
- Deliver high performance code through profiling and optimization.
- Deliver work on time within a tight schedule.
- Solve technical problems independently.
- Cultivate a positive team dynamic and exhibit a professional attitude, demonstrating a good balance between creativity and practical flexibility.
- Work collaboratively with all aspects of the development team, including active participation in design process.
Passion for games.
Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, UI/UX, graphics, tools etc.)
Strong C#/C++ skills are a must.
Experience with data driven systems, Node.JS, Database development.
Experience with social media API integration, like Facebook etc.
Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
Previous iOS/Android or similar development experience is a plus.
Basic understanding of In-Game Purchase.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States
- Opportunity to work with a team of gaming veterans, top talent, and passionate gamers.
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, open and at the same time a very results-driven culture.
- Three month contract with the potential to convert to a full-time position or future contract opportunity.
- Flexible hours.